(Ended)Information Literacy Mascot Design Competition
- All entries must match with the themes of the competition and convey positive messages. All entries should be presented in 2D graphic.
- Both hand-drawn and computer-aided design are acceptable (in black and white or colour). There is no limitation on the presentation of a design concept, but physical model is not accepted. To encourage creativity and innovation, the design of mascot can be presented as but not limited to human character, animal, robot, and humanised object.
- The participant must complete the application form including participant information, name of the entry (includes single or multiple characters) and a brief description of not more than 300 Chinese or English words on the ideas and features, etc.
- Mascot can be a single character (choose ONE theme) or multiple characters (choose at least TWO themes).
- For primary school participants, the entries for all formats must be front view.
- For secondary school participants, the entries must incudes all 4 sides (front, back, left and right)
- Participants can submit hand-drawn or computer-aided design entries. For hand-drawn entries, there is no restriction on the painting tools used but they must be drawn on a piece of A4-size white paper and scanned in JPEG format of resolution not less than 300dpi. For computer-aided design entries, the file should be in A4 size and in JPEG or PNG format of less than 100MB in size and resolution not less than 300 dpi.
- All entries should not infringe or violate, or involve elements that infringe or violate applicable law and regulations.
Rules and Regulations:
- All entries must be the participant’s original work, do not infringe the rights of any other persons (including but not limited to intellectual property rights) and do not use clip art. Entries must never be published or displayed in any media, in public or in other competitions. Also, the entries must never be used in other similar competitions before the end of this competition. Otherwise, the entries concerned will be disqualified.
- The copyrights of entries would be owned by the organiser after submission. The organiser has rights to edit and use any part of the works in any media for publicity, promotion and exhibition purposes, including but not limited to online media, publication, printed matter, figure, video and multimedia production without royalty payment and notification to the participants.
- Personal information should be filled in the application form. It is the responsibility of the participants to ensure that the information given is valid and complete. The organiser has the right to disqualify participants whom are found not qualified to enter the competition or have violated the rules and regulations without further notice.
- Winners who could not attend the Prize Presentation Ceremony should redeem the prize at Hong Kong Family Welfare Society, Hong Kong Western Centre within 3 months upon the announcement of the result. Late redemption would not be entertained without further notice.
- Participants must clearly understand the Competition Rules and Regulations, and submission of an entry shall be deemed to have agreed to and accepted the rules and conditions of the competition.
- The organiser reserves the rights to interpret and amend the rules, conditions, prizes and adjudication arrangements of the competition without prior notification to the participants. The decision of the organiser shall be final.
- For the sake of fairness, employees and immediate family members of organiser, judging panel and any other staffs in relation to this Competition will not be eligible to participate.
Personal Information Collection Statement：
- The personal data provided by participants and relevant persons will be used for the purpose of application, contact, survey, results announcement and any arrangements related to this activity.
- For the above purpose, name and school name of participants and relevant persons may be disclosed through organiser’s website and/or other websites and/or media.
- It is mandatory for participants to provide personal data in the application form. If participants do not provide such personal data, organiser may not be able to accept the application.
- When go through links out of Hong Kong Family Welfare Society such act would mean that you have already left the website of Hong Kong Family Welfare Society. The organiser is not liable to or responsible for any security and data protection issues arisen.
The event is closed for submission of works, thank you for participating