“Net Share+” Photography Competition
“Net Share+” Photography Competition
- File format: JPEG or PNG
- File size: up to 4 MB
- Each entry must be produced by participant without watermarks of captions on photo. Only burning, dodging and/or color correction is acceptable. Any changes to the original photograph by photo editing software and apps or synthetic image are unacceptable.
- The entry does not infringe or violate, or involve elements that infringe or violate any applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to crimes, violence, obscenity, indecency, libel, defamation, races misunderstanding or discrimination, privacy invasion, or threatening.
- All entries submitted must be original and have not been displayed or published, in any form through any media, in public or in any other competition.
Competition Rules and Regulations:
- Each participant can submit multiple entries, but only one participant prize will be awarded per participant.
- Each submission must be original, and has not infringed the rights of any third parties (including but not limited to copyright) and that the entry has not been displayed or published, in any form through any media, in public or in any other competition and the entry shall not be submitted to any like-wise open contest before the competition ends; otherwise the participant will be disqualified.
- The copyrights would be owned by Hong Kong Family Welfare Society (HKFWS) by submission. HKFWS has rights to edit and use any part of the works in any media for publicity, promotion and exhibition purposes, including but not limited to online media, publication, printed matter, video and multimedia production without royalty payment and notification to the winners.
- Personal information, including name and school etc., should be filled in the application form. It is the responsibility of the participants to ensure that the information given is valid and complete. The organizer has the right to disqualify participants whom are found to have violated the rules and regulations without further notice.
- Winners should redeem the prize at Hong Kong Family Welfare Society, Hong Kong Western Centre within 3 months upon the announcement of the result. Late redemption would not be entertained without further notice.
- Participants must clearly understand the Competition Rules and Regulations, submission of an entry shall be deemed to have agreed to and accepted the rules and conditions of the competition.
- HKFWS reserves the rights to interpret and amend the rules and conditions of the competition without prior notification to the participants. Decision of the organizer shall be final.
Personal Information Collection Statement:
- Provision of the personal information is voluntary, but failure to provide the requested personal data may result in disqualification of application.
- The personal data provided by participants and relevant persons will be handled by HKFWS on program contact, record and any relevant arrangement. HKFWS reserves the rights to verify the accuracy of any personal information submitted.
- HKFWS reserves the rights to use the personal information provided for statistical and data analysis, and the rights to use and publish the results generated. Should the outcome of any such statistical and data analysis be published, it will not be made available in a form that identifies any of the data subject.
- HKFWS will strictly adhere the confidentiality of personal data, and retain such information for future promotion. Due to the limitation of internet, however, there is no guarantee for absolute security. If you do not want to receive information from HKFWS, please check the relevant box in the form.
- Unless permitted or required by the law, HKFWS will not disclose any personal information to third party without prior consent.
- When go through links out of Hong Kong Family Welfare Society such act would mean that you have already left the website of Hong Kong Family Welfare Society. HKFWS is not liable to or responsible for any security and data protection issues arisen.