Connecting with Net Generation 4-Panel Comic Drawing Competition
某一天，狡猾狐(網絡上的壞份子)想製造民眾恐慌， 於是發放偽資訊給羊阿咩(盲目的群眾)，羊阿咩收到資訊後，用冷靜的頭腦決定找e博士(安全搜尋器)來驗證資訊的真偽， 最後羊阿咩成為了聰明的e精英，好叻!
《Fact or Fake?》
Winners will receive phone, Whatsapp, email or mail confirmation of prize collection arrangement. Should you have further enquiries, please contact Ms. Victoria Tung at 2549 5106.
Most Active School in Participation
- Leung Kui Kau Lutheran Primary School
- SKH Yautong Kei Hin Primary School
- Kowloon City Baptist Church Hay Nien (Yan Ping) Primary School
- St. Catharine’s School For Girls (Kwun Tong)
- Elegantia College (Sponsored By Education Convergence)
- All entries must match with the themes of the competition and send positive messages. All entries should be presented in 4-panel comics. Either Chinese or English text can be included for strengthening the presentation.
- All entries must be the participants’ original work. Participants must ensure that their works will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- All entries have never been used in any media for publicity, promotion and exhibition purposes before or submitted to other competitions.
- Both hand-drawn and computer-aided design are acceptable (in black and white or colour).
- For hand-drawn entries, there is no restriction on the painting tools used. The comics must be drawn on a piece of A4-size white paper. All entries must be scanned in JPEG or PNG format of less than 100MB in size and resolution not less than 300 ppi for online submission.
- For computer-aided entries, files must be submitted in JPEG or PNG format of less than 100MB in size and resolution not less than 300 ppi.
- The participant must submit the application form including participant information, name of the entry and a brief description of not more than 100 words.
- All entries should not infringe or violate, or involve elements that infringe or violate applicable law and regulations.
Rules and Regulations:
- All entries must be the participant’s original work and do not infringe the rights of any other persons (including but not limited to intellectual property rights). Entries must never been published or displayed in any media, in public or in other competitions. Also, the entries must never been used in other similar competitions before the end of this competition. Otherwise, the entries concerned will be disqualified.
- The copyrights of entries would be owned by the organiser after submission. The organiser has rights to edit and use any part of the works in any media for publicity, promotion and exhibition purposes, including but not limited to online media, publication, printed matter, video and multimedia production without royalty payment and notification to the participants.
- Personal information should be filled in the application form. It is the responsibility of the participants to ensure that the information given is valid and complete. The organiser has the right to disqualify participants whom are found not qualified to entry the competition or have violated the rules and regulations without further notice.
- Winners who could not attend Prize Presentation Ceremony should redeem the prize at Hong Kong Family Welfare Society, Hong Kong Western Centre within 3 months upon the announcement of the result. Late redemption would not be entertained without further notice.
- Participants must clearly understand the Competition Rules and Regulations, and submission of an entry shall be deemed to have agreed to and accepted the rules and conditions of the competition.
- The organiser reserves the rights to interpret and amend the rules, conditions, prizes and adjudication arrangement of the competition without prior notification to the participants. Decision of the organiser shall be final.
- For the sake of fairness, employees and immediate family members of organiser, judging panel and any other staffs in relation to this Competition will not be eligible to participate.
Personal Information Collection Statement:
- The personal data provided by participants and relevant persons will be used for the purpose of application, contact, survey, results announcement and any arrangements related to this activity.
- For the above purpose, name and school name of participants and relevant persons may be disclosed through organiser’s website and/or other websites and/or media.
- It is mandatory for participants to provide personal data in the application form. If participants do not provide such personal data, organiser may not be able to accept the application. The personal information provided will help organiser to gather statistics and review its service quality.
- When go through links out of Hong Kong Family Welfare Society such act would mean that you have already left the website of Hong Kong Family Welfare Society. The organiser is not liable to or responsible for any security and data protection issues arisen.