「啟夢同行 ReStart the Dream」計劃-感想收集
*Picture is for reference only
Thanks to MTR’s funding, the “ReStart the Dream” project provides e-learning devices for students in need. We invite you (participating families) to fill in your thoughts and briefly describe how the learning device helps students learn online. Now every family who completes the “Impression Collection” will receive a “STEM Learning Kit”. The details and rules are as follows:
1. The “Impression Collection” campaign period is from now until November 2, 2020.
2. The “STEM Learning Kit” will be sent out in late November.
3. Please make sure that the information in the form is complete and correct so that the Association (Family Portrait Association) can arrange the mailing.
4. The style of each “STEM Learning Set” will be sent randomly.
5. In case of any disputes, the Association (Family Club) reserves the right of final decision.
Personal Information Collection Statement:
The personal data provided by participants and related parties will be used for registration, contact, opinion surveys, and arrangements for the event/plan.
For the above purposes, the names of participants and related persons and the names of their schools may be disclosed on the website of the organizer and/or through other websites and/or media.
Participants must provide the personal information required for the form. If you fail to provide it, the organizer may not be able to accept your participation in this event. The personal information provided will help the organizer to construct statistics and review the quality of service.
If you enter a website other than the organizer via a link, it means that you have left the website of the organizer. The organizer is not responsible for any security and data protection issues related to personal data provided to these websites.